Design, implementation, rollout and operations of a new product covering various functionalities over various Slovak post systems.
Within the ePO project Slovak post created an integrated product of the Postal card, which combines payment, loyalty and food voucher functionality.
The payment functionality enables customers to pay cashless on Slovak post, in the eshop SK CLUB and at selected merchants.
The loyalty program is based on collecting and using bonus points for buying products and services from Slovak post.
The food voucher functionality provides electronic food vouchers, which can be used in more than 7500 shops in Slovakia.
The Postal card is available for all customers of SP (retail and corporate), regardless of segment.
Currently there are over 500 000 customers with the retail Postal card and over 1500 corporate postal card clients.
In 2016, the eShop SK CLUB was launched, which is for loyalty customers of the postal card and enables customers to buy products and services for decreased prices by using points from the loyalty program.
The solution contains following functionalities:
- CRM system for the retail segment
- management of Postal card customers
- tracking and evaluation of history of customer transactions
- loyalty program – calculation and adding of points and cashbacks from realized transactions
- billing of pre-paid products
- managing sales campaigns via multiple channels
- generating summary invoices for customers
- managing the product catalogue
On the ePO project, Aspiro was responsible for managing design, implementation and roll-out of the new Postal card product. In the next phase Aspiro managed the development of the product (retail, corporate) and integration of different products (SIPO insurance, postal services and SK CLUB), with the goal to identify / know the customer, his/her products and activities in SP and business partners.
The activities of Aspiro included:
- Program management
- Business case management
- Managing delivery of IT solution
- Solution Architecture
- Definition and management of the product development roadmap
- Design and implementation of business processes
- Ensuring the operations of the solution
About the client:
The Slovak post is the official provider of postal services in Slovakia. Currently the Slovak post is striving to become a leading provider of current communication, distribution and payment services on the local market and create logistical conditions to operate in central and eastern Europe as well.