Aspiro was invited to define the business objectives and requirements to orchestrate the business transformation from traditional product factories across financial Group towards a customer centric view. Aspiro was asked to design the target customer experience blueprint tailored to the specifics of the CSOB business strategy and to develop a transformation roadmap.
ČSOB has been successfully reflecting on service-industrywide trend shifting customer behavior from traditional face-to-face interactions in branch towards digital, self-service and 24/7 access in online thus meeting customer preferences of communication with its financial service provider. ČSOB has undertaken efforts to support its business strategy in the customer relationship area with a digital initiative resulting into a launch of an IT transformation. In order to organize implementation efforts with respect to time and efficient use of resources, ČSOB wanted to define the business objectives and requirements to orchestrate the business transformation.
- The scope of work included both retail and corporate segments as well as all entities within the CSOB Financial Group. The approach used was based on proven Aspiro methodology of Customer Journeys and CRM capability framework, and included:
- Definition of target CX related capabilities required to execute business strategy
- Identification of missing gaps compared to current state and already running projects
- Iterative alignment of business capabilities with ICT strategy and target architecture
- Preparation of tactical CX Transformation plan (Roadmap) with business driven releases broken down to transformation projects supported by business case
- As a result of nearly 4 months of intense work with a significant engagement and effort dedicated by top management, CSOB has developed a solid basis for embarking on transformation, where planned investments into customer experience are clearly linked to business objectives and organized in a consolidated roadmap avoiding isolated solutions, parallel developments or technology-only projects.
“In a very short time Aspiro brought exhaustive and well structured first hand information about the Czech service market which helped us set up appropriate customer service model with respect to industry practices and competitor standards. The benchmarking study was a valuable input to designing the customer experience whilst supporting our business strategy.”
Daniel Kollár, CEO,
Československá obchodná banka, a.s.
About the Client:
ČSOB, a.s. is one the leading banks in Slovakia with a complex range of premium quality financial products and a unique bank-insurance proposition. It is known for smart online and mobile banking innovations. ČSOB serves around 350 000 customers and has 2 000 employees. ČSOB Financial Group leverages on a solutions mix consisting of Bank, Insurance, Leasing, Building Savings and Factoring. ČSOB has tradition of more than 40 years and since 2008 belongs to the KBC Group that operates on markets in Central and Eastern Europe.